The Geocache Rally on Saturday is primarily off-road, so one should dress for the occassion...but none of this is required, just HIGHLY recommended. Be safe and make sure you can finish!
1. Boots that give ankle and shin protection such as DS or MX Boots.
2. Full-faced Helmet
3. Knee Pads and elbow guards
4. Small Trauma kit (aka: guaze wrap, maxi-pad, superglue, duct tape and vitamin M)
I also recommend:
5. Mounting you GPS to your cockpit, as opposed to your handle-bars
6. Leave your luggage at camp, go light as possible.
7. Oh yes...do try to bring some sort of magnetic Compass, electronics have a tendency to fail.